Art Discovery - Saatchi Online

I have a new amazesauce art resource to share.

And you're welcome in advance...this is reeeeel good.


Aka...art heaven....an online shop dedicated to new and upcoming artists, that allows you to create your own collections and search already curated compilations.
And what's more, once you've found something you're in love with, you have the option of print size or original...brilliant.
Oh and not only that, but if you have a specific idea in mind but don't have the time to look,  you can email Saatchi Online and they'll pull pieces for you...how delicious is that?

Here's a sampling of some pretties I found while immersed in the site....






I think you can probably guess what I was searching for...yup...that would be pink.
Stick to what you love ya'll;)

And speaking of looking for pretty...the amazing people over at Saatchi Online curated a collection in my honour...this blows my mind...right now as we speak, there's a Bijou and Boheme file.

Here's a little peak at some of my favourites, starting with this first piece that I MUST own...
{40x55 original...$2700...art fairy...I think you really want to bring me this}




{Rodney Black- Figure in Landscape 2}



I also want the beauty above...like alot.

If you feel like getting lost in gorgeous artwork for a few hours or like 20, make sure you visit
Saatchi Online.

And PS, this site is yet another reason why NO ONE should be buying mass produced crap.  
Most of the pieces above are available in print version for less than $100.

Bliss.

And since we're on the topic of art, the divinely gorgeous piece of loveliness I commissioned from the Jenny {who PS, is insanely talented,} just arrived yesterday.

Cue the 'If you're happy and you know it' soundtrack.

I'll post photos pictures of the gorgeousity tomorrow.
For now, I'll just say that the painting is BEYOND and I'm quite sure Ms. Jenny will have her work featured on sites like Saatchi VERY soon.

And one more thing...I'm sorry I've been a little MIA lately...I've had a rough few days and just need a little time to zone out etc.
I promise to be back around saying hello very soon.

Love U.

xo

Photobucket