Friday Fancies - Fall Fabulous...and an Event

Well good morning everyone.

I'm waking up to a cool fall breeze coming in the window and I have to tell you....I'm loving it.

Fall is my season.

I'm way cuter when I can wear coats and scarves and all that bundley good stuff.

My pasty white skin so appreciates a little modesty:)

And with that in mind, I put together a little...


ensemble...it's all about the warm earthy colours for this look...and PS, I'd KILL for the watch.



Alice and Olivia All Over Sequined Sweater 
Jill Sander Humphrey Pant
Christian Louboutin Agence Tasseled Platform Pump
Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal Pusher Satchel
WGACA Vintage Chanel Watch
Yves Saint Laurent Arty Ring
Alexis Bittar Alexandria Earrings
GUCCI Amazone Scarf

So what about you?
Are you a fall lover?

Make sure you click below to see the everyone else's autumnal looks...


Oh and one more thing...since we're on the topic of fall fashion...if you're in the GTA area this weekend, you might want to venture this way...



Spending a Saturday at this amazeballs mall sounds pretty fabulous to me....especially if there's a party going on;)

Happy Friday all...I for one am VERY happy it's the weekend...so ready for a little family down time.

xo

Photobucket