Friday Fancies...A Halloween Dream

It's Friday, which means fancy time.

And for this week, we're doing some dreamy Halloween costumes.

With an unlimited budget, there was an obvious choice for yours truly....


and it's all princess, all the time.

I'm envisioning a lot of pretty things for this fairytale.

Of course, it would all start with my dressing room...which would PS, look like this...

Pinned Image

I'd have that Rodarte dress....



hanging on gold encrusted hangers.

The Gucci Alpaca Gilet would be resting on my gilt settee...


Alongside this other Gucci Stole...


and those perfectly blushy Guiseppe Zanotti Studded Pumps would be sitting comfortably below.

Naturally, all of my sparkly things would have their own spot...wouldn't you just die for that Forzieri clutch?  I would.
Wouldn't throw the tiara, bracelet or earrings out of bed for crackers either.

PS, the total budget for this princess pretty....

about $75,000

Totally doable;)

Make sure you click HERE and see everyone's costume creations....lots of fabulous!

Happy Friday!

Oh and one more thing...don't forget to enter my Saffron Marigold giveaway...I'll be drawing for the winner tomorrow!

xo

Photobucket