Guest Post - Living on the Chic...and Scenes from Thanksgiving

Good morning everyone.

I'm still in a bit of a turkey coma so trying to 'look alive' here but it's a bit of a rough go...sooooo tired!

 It was worth it though...







My parents and brother in law were here to celebrate with us...hubster and mom did the cooking, I did the table setting and daughter #1 whipped up that pie divinity...good times my friends, good times.

I'm definitely still in the post turkey fog...as our pooch...


 but it's a new week so off we go...

And what better way to jump back into things than with a guest post?

Today I'm here...


taking part in Trissta's brilliant 'Chic Tips' series.

If you'd like to know my 5 best frugal & fabulous styling ideas like this one...



clickski HERE.

I'm a new follower of LonC and I'm finding it quite enjoyable indeed.

A quick peruse of its pages turns up this kind of lovliness...








Pretty, pretty.
And PS, that first outfit...so my idea of fabulous- WANT that sparkly cardigan.

Hope you all have a gorgeous day...I'm off to on a little DIY adventure that involves pearly white spray paint...reveal hopefully coming tomorrow.

xo


Photobucket