Sponsor Love...Cory Renee and K. Slademade

It's Saturday, which means it's time for some shopping and I'm excited to show you some new products from a couple of fabulous sponsors.

First up...


You know how much I love her handcrafted and vintage inspired clutches...these new babies...








heaven.

Even though I already own the leopard one, the new indigo lining is making my heart skip a beat.

You can see the rest of Cory Renee's amazingly chic clutches HERE.

Next up, my fabulous clutch/scarf/jewelry sponsor...


has some divine new additions to her shop...







You know I have to get my hands on that peachy pink one.

Adore K.Slademade like Christmas morning.

You can see more of the fabulous HERE.

And with that, I wish you all a fabulous Saturday- it's rainy and bleak here so I'm thinking it just may be a perfect DIY day...I managed to pull off two little projects yesterday, which cemented my notion that EVERYTHING looks better in pink...and let me just say, it's a damn good thing I have the husband I do...me casa has a whole lot of rose going on;)

Oh and PS, don't forget that you only have a few more hours to enter my 'I Am Project' giveaway...because...


Click HERE to enter.

xo


Photobucket