Style in Seven - Ashley of a {little} dash of ash



Good Sunday morning everyone and welcome to a Style in 7 first....it's swap time!!
I'm delighted to have Ashley, of a {little} dash of ash, here today sharing her fabulously chic style with us....and what's more...I've put together my own post on the matter, which you can have a peak at over on Ashley's gorgeous blog...and speaking of that, I'm a huge fan of 'the dash'.
It's packed to the brim with Ashley's gorgeous photography, Instagram loveliness, fabulous fashion and design decadence.
Ashley's blog is a virtual catalogue of beautiful things, and well...that's my kind of blog.
I adore her style....girly with edge and I'm so happy to have her sharing her favourite things with us today.

So with that, sit back, grab your cup of java and enjoy Ashley's gorgeous style.

.......

Hello lovely readers of Bijou and Boheme!  I am so excited to be here today as Christine's blog is definitely one of my daily reads!  I absolutely love her Style in Seven series, so I was thrilled when she asked me to be a part of it!  Even better - we swapped blogs today and I have her Style in Seven on my {blog} as well!  Hop on over - it will not disappoint, as her style is always impeccable! :)

My 7 styles are all interchangeable between fashion and decor 

and tend to be on the classic side with a few pops of surprises!

Hope you enjoy!! xxoo, ash 

Stripes - This simple pattern is a staple in my wardrobe and home decor!  Stripes are so classic, they just seem to fit so naturally - and they work off all kinds of other patterns - especially florals (another favorite pattern of mine)!  Oh, and if you didn't notice, I'm a sucker for black and white stripes!


Cozy  - with fall already in full swing and winter slowly approaching, cozy is a must have in my life! From an oversized sweater, to thick wool socks, and an intimate spot in your home with a lot of pillows and texture - there is nothing like being warm in cozy during the colder weather! 


Navy - A classic color that can pop any outfit or room!  I love the simplicity of navy and how it never looks as harsh as black! This simple color can 'ground' anything and works with every color imaginable!! I don't know what it is... but I always have to have it if it is cute and navy!


Lace - Pure perfection!  I love the lace trend out there right now and the girl-y detail it adds to any outfit!  My absolute favorite love right now... lace shorts :)


Jewels - Jewelry is the perfect accessory to any
outfit!  I never leave home without something around my wrist and a some
 sort of statement ring(s)!


Details - It's all about the details with me - always!  From little accents in my home decor to the perfect adornment on a present!  I say it best with small, unique details.


A Touch of Girl - I have a few different styles... but no matter what I always add a hint of girl! :) It's usually the final touch...


Thanks for having me Christine!!

Add a {little} dash of ash to your reading list for daily inspiration on fashion, home decor and photography! Hope you have a great Sunday!! xxoo

All images via {pinterest}


.......

What did I tell you?
Ashley is the definition of style.

Have a fabulous Sunday and be sure to link over and see my attempt at a 7s post...you'll see a little of this...


Hope you enjoy!!!

Later lovebunnies.

xo
Photobucket