Sponsor Welcome - The Trend Boutique...and a Guest Post

Goodmorning lovelies.

I'm sorry for the late start today...Halloween festivities last night are to blame...je suis pooped.

Anyhoo...onwards and upwards.

To start this morning, I'd love to introduce you to my newest sponsor, The Trend Boutique...


This shop is basically a mecca of pretty.

You'll find a loooong list of delish brands...House of Harlow, Wildfox, Rebecca Minkoff, Koolaburra, Low Luv, Charlotte Ronson...I could go on...tons of fabulous...

 

See what I mean?

Gorgeousness.

You can check out all of their inventory HERE.

And speaking of pretty things....I'm thrilled to be visiting...

today...absolutely a favourite read so count me very honoured.

I'm taking part in Paloma's Dream House series and if you'd like to see my version of a fairytale home, click HERE.

A little preview....


And with that, I wish you all a happy Tuesday...feels like Friday today but whatev...the sun is out and it's warmish so happy, happy.

xo

Photobucket