Art Meets Decor

As you know, I'm currently offering up an original work of art from the very inspiring Kim Davies.

If you haven't already entered, well you should...and if you're not sure what could be yours, here's a little peak at some of the brand spanking new pieces in Kim's shop....along with a little room pretty...an art meets decor if you will.

The Red Belt ORIGINAL FASHION ILLUSTRATION Vintage Inspired

Pinned Image

The Red Earrings ORIGINAL FASHION ILLUSTRATION Vintage Inspired

Vintage Red ORIGINAL FASHION ILLUSTRATION Vintage Inspired

Pinned Image

Gloved Lady ORIGINAL FASHION ILLUSTRATION Vintage Inspired

Pinned Image

Manners Aside, I Want You ORIGINAL ILLUSTRATION

Pinned Image

The Lover's Wait ORIGINAL ILLUSTRATION

Pinned Image

Savour ORIGINAL ILLUSTRATION

Pinned Image

Her Desire ORIGINAL ILLUSTRATION

How's that for some art fantastic?

I'll be drawing for the winner on Monday so make sure you get your 8 entries in by clicking HERE.

And with that, I'm off to clean my house.

We're having a few friendlies over for drinks etc. tonight so I must get the house back together after the Christmas crazy.

xo

Photobucket