Guest Post - Amber Interiors

Morning lovers.

I'm guesting today, over at the very fabulous...

Amber Interior Design

Yup, that's right...I'm happily taking part in her new...


series.

Have any interest in seeing my absolute favourite living rooms?

Sadly, you won't see this one...


...because 5 just isn't enough to fit in all my faves...this beauty is definitely in my top 10 though...that chair with the MW rug gets me all giddy every time I see it.

Anyhoo...to see the 5 I did pick, clicksi HERE...you should also stick around and see the top pics from a bunch of other bad (as in very good) bloggers....tons of room pretty.

And while you're there, you should also have a peek at some of Amber's stellar work.

She's recently been featured in Ivy & Piper...








...which means she's awesome and has crazy buckets of talent....you can see more of it HERE.

And do you know what makes Amber even more fabulous?  The fact that she held an amazing giveaway a while back for a pair of Kelly Wearstler Agate pillow cases...and well, I won them...and they arrived yesterday thanks to the also extremely talented Kimber, of House of Pemberley...


...which PS, has SO many fabulous goodies up for grabs...if you're a smart person and like pretty things, you MUST check out their Etsy Shop...must!

Anyhoo...my pillow cases are here and will be getting inserts today.

For now, I'll let you see a glimpse of them because you really need to see it....

BAM...


Your eyes aren't fooling  you....my new pillows are pink ombre, which is PS, a brand new colourway.

Do you die? I do.... multiple times.

And with that, I will say happy Thursday...and...I'm very sorry for being a bad friend blogger lately.

This week has been swallowed up with TV show prep so I haven't had two seconds to visit you all and say hello...I promise to make up my lack of visiting next week...after Tuesday to be exact.

Oh...and PS, speaking of said TV feature...add getting my hair done and finding an outfit to the large and in charge 'to do' mix...apparently I'm going to be doing the tour on camera...eeeeeek!!!

xo 

Photobucket