A Plant and Flower Tour

My computer pox continues...came home last night to no internet...apparently there was some local technical problem that has just now been fixed.

Ay-Carumba....I feel like a broken record when it comes to my tales of computer 'woe is mes'.

For now, things seem to be working so it's post time.

.......

As you probably have already ascertain, I'm a fresh cut flower kind of girl...I spend at least $20-$50 a week on pretty blooms and although perhaps indulgent, my house just wouldn't be a home without them.


I've always loved orchids in pots as well.



What's new however, is my love for potted plants and greenery in general...






The Fiddle Leaf Fig, Clementine and potted orchid are all fairly recent additions to my abode and I'm praying to the almighty plant gods that I can keep them alive...the green prettiness is making me very happy.

So how about you? Plant lover much?

xo

Photobucket