Friday Fancies - Best Foot Forward

Good morning friends. 

I want to start the day by saying a giant thank you to everyone who left a comment on my post yesterday or tweeted/facebooked me good luck wishes....I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the support...love you all to the stars and back.


The taping went great...honestly, as much as being on film scares me to death, I think I kind of love it.

If there's someone out there who wants to hire me for my own show...I'm totally in;)

In the meantime, it's Friday and since I was all about the outfit yesterday, I thought it a good week to pick up on Fancy time.

The topic this week is putting your best foot forward so here's what I put together...


I started with the Charlotte Olympia shoes because honestly, they're my favourite heel of all time...how could the blush and gold beauties not be?
Next, I layered in the Philosophy Di Alberta Ferretti pants and Vince matte sequin top...navy and gold...hard to go wrong there.
And finally, I accessorized with the Valentino earrings, Michael Kors Globe ring and watch, and the vintage chanel shoulder bag.

You like?

There's a ton of shoe pretty this week, so make sure you link over and have a look at everyone's
 foot forward fancy;)

Oh and don't forget you only have a few more days to enter my Esther Bayer giveaway...enter by clicking the image below...


I've got a busy day of cleaning and entertaining so I'll sign off for now and say thanks again being so sweet like candy.

Hearts and rainbows.

xo

Photobucket