I Have a Date...and a Dumb Husband

Well folks...today is my big day.

I'm heading downtown to do tape my big TV debut...count me a little scared to death.

Apparently I'll be answering a few questions...as many people in the audience watch...eek.

Anyhoo...according to my parents, who are coming with me, it's all going to be fabulous.

One can hope...and pray.

In the meantime, I've been debating wardrobe choices...duh.

These pink BCBG pants that I've had for years {j'aime excuse the grainy photos...took them this morning and because it's crappy winter, it's still pitch dark outside} are happening...


as is a blouse.

Which one, I'm still not sure.

Help please....here's the info you'll need:

After picking the pink pants, I knew I wanted a bow blouse....

Pinned Image

Apparently this style is called the Pussybow, which I think is entirely ridiculous but I can't stop saying it over and over again...if I see a bow I'm all like...'yay, a pussybow'...anyhoo...I digress.

I hit the mall and found this...


Arnold Zimberg polka dots with a giant bow...check and check.

I went home, put it all on and loved, loved, loved.

But...then I got an email about wardrobe saying white and patterns are not the best on TV...crap, shit, balls.

Apparently I'll look best if I wear a solid in a jewel tone...

Pinned Image

who knew?

So...I went back to the mall and came home with this red Parker goodness...

  

which PS, feels like sex when it's on...so silky good.

And you know I adore pink and red together...

Pinned Image

 so I figured this was a safe bet {and PS,  I die over that girl's two toned lipstick and wish I could pull that candy off}...

But...after putting it on, I was still going back and forth and had this sinking suspicion that I preferred the dots.

So...I decided to put it to a....

Pinned Image

I waited until hubster was home so I could put both on and he could tell me the red was gorgeous and better than the polka dots.

But...I walked out with the ensemble all on, and because he's a man and doesn't think before speaking, he said...'gorgeous...I mean I like the polka dots better but that's nice to."

And then I didn't talk to him for the rest of the night and sent him death glares in my sleep.

Pinned Image

So, now I'm about to get ready and find myself still debating the bloody blouses.

Someone please tell me that either dots are fine on camera or that the red is better anyways...either response will do.

And in case you haven't noted this already, I'm going a little nutzoid about this so cheers to you for making it though this frivolous blog post about silly blouses.

As a reward, I'll leave you with this blurry quote/my mantra for the day...

Pinned Image

Peace out lovers.

xo

Photobucket