Sponsor Welcome - Ruby Lane

I have a delicious sponsor to welcome today.

One that does an amazing job of feeding a great love of mine.

What is it you ask?

Antiques of course.

I'd be a shallow half woman without old stuff in my life.

And thanks to places like...


...I'm able to satisfy my insatiable need for time warn pretty.

What I love about Ruby Lane is the sheer quantity of gorgeous...you can search and find pretty much anything your little heart desires...it's also a giant delightful time suck...much like Pinterest for pictures...only here, you get to buy the fabulous...awesome.

I did a quick search for some things I've been lusting after and within an hour, I had these pretties saved in my ever expanding wish list folder...






Pretty sure at least a few of these NEED to join my house party.

I'm so happy to have Ruby Lane here on B&B...you can link to this fabulous shop using the button on my right toolbar...I promise if you haven't been there before, you've just found yourself and new perfect addiction.

xo

Photobucket