It's Guest Post Day

Good day all.

I've got a few places to direct you to today so hope you're in the mood for some travel.

First up, I'm visiting the lovely...


...and taking part in her 'Bits and Pieces' series.

If you'd like to see what must haves I need for a future dream home...



...or who my fave designer is...


and/or more little 'bits' about me...click HERE.

And PS, Lark and Linen is one of my  long time fave blogs...Jacquelyn is always posting just the prettiest as can be photos....see...







Gorgeous.

Next up on the our tour list...I'm also over here...

a newfound treasure

...sharing a what...
...at the moment...a little of this might be involved...


Click HERE to see more.

A New Found Treasure is a new blog to me but I'm loving what it has to offer...



Pinned Image


August's decline 10mb


Beautious.

And last...but certainly not least....I'm thrilled/honoured/tickled pink to be over here...


...sharing my favourite budget friendly decorating tip...a hint, it might have something to do with this little DIY...


You can click HERE to see what I'm talking about, along with a 5 other fabulous tips...courtesy of some mucho talented bloggers:)

And with that, I'm finito for today.

Kisses/hugs/high fives

xo


Photobucket