Designer Spotlight - Sam Allen Interiors

I came across this faboosh portfolio while perusing the interwebs...had to share.

Sam Allen ladies and gents...he had me at hello with his 'about' page...according to Sam himself, his style is a mix of Parisian charm and Hollywood Glamour...with some classic Americana- the first two parts in particular are so up my alleypants.

Pictures first and then we'll discuss...











     
Animal prints- check.

Styling with pretty flowers and palms- check.

Pink - check.

Quirky ceramics- check.

Lucite- check.

Mirrors and great art - check.

Great textiles - check.

And PS, that pink bedroom makes me want wall to wall carpet in a large way...and I must own a leopard settee at some point in my life.

You can see more of Mr. Sam Allen here.

Oh and one more thing....since we're on the topic of glamour etc., I'm about to pull the trigger on these bad boys...

Gilt Tole Electric Wall Sconce Pair 

God I love online shopping- I'm SO doing my part for the economy- ha!

And speaking of economy- what's better than amazingly fabulous free stuff ?

That would be nothing.

So...

Don't forget that today is your very last day to enter my MKaltenbach necklace giveaway...this beauty could be yours...

 

Click HERE to enter!

Kisses.

Photobucket