Fabric Windfall and a Vote

Morning.

I've discovered a little 're-invented' fabric heaven on Spoonflower the other day and feel like it's my duty to share...PS...I know some of you readers are morally against such budget friendly interpretations but don't hate the messenger/budget friendly seeker as they say;)

Say hello to...


This spoonflower seller finds inspiration from some of my/our favourite fabric designs and interprets them in her own way...meaning for mere pennies of the original and in a bevie of fabulous colourways...














These prints ring it at a whopping $18/yard...word.

Now the fun part.  

I want to re-upholster my poodle chairs and well, these beauts are in my budget.

I had originally thought of using B&F Les Touches but...$250ish/yard vs $18/yard...I think you know which one wins;)

I've found two patterns I like and want to put it to a vote.

You tell me which of these two choices you prefer, and I'll do it.

Choice A:


Choice B:


You've seen my living room before and since it's going to appear in glossy one of these days {wooooooooot,} I can't post more pictures but I know you know what we're working with here.

Here's a few bullet point reminders:

1. Black and white Ikea rug
2. Charcoal couch
3. Salt and pepper hide
4. Cream/black settee with grey/white pillows
5. Cream and pink curtain panels
6. Pink art...black/white frames
7. 2 cream chairs
8. Brass barfed up everwhere
9. KW agate pillows in pink and coral
10.  Pink walls

So basically, the foundation is black/white/cream and all the extra stuff is pink.

What say you then?

Chairs in pink palms or chairs in black and white dots?

You can also pick neither if you're so inclined;)

xo

Photobucket