Friday Fancies- St. Patty's Day

Well it's love of the Irish Day tomorrow so in honour of all that's green and shamrocky...


...I stuck a green skirt in my outfit- ha!

Could you die over the Guiseppe Zanotti sandals? I could...and PS, so could/would my bank account...yikes.

I also adore the little Alice by Temperely poppy print blouse- so sweet...it also comes in red but I'm all about this colorway...pretty, pretty.

And finally, one must always have some pretty accessories to cap off any good ensemble...the DIVINE Dolce and Gabbana pink day bag really should be mine...want.need.must.have/can't afford...I'd also happily take this tote version if I suddenly struck it rich.  The earrings are by CA & LOU and the vintage inspired deco ring is no costume piece...real stones there people, which equals real big dineros.

All in all, this is one pricey St. Patty's Day outfit...perfect for the rich Irish lass;)

You can see more Friday Fancy St. Patty's Day get ups here.

Happy almost green day and don't forget to enter to win this stunning MKaltenbach necklace...


Handmade in the US...34" antique brass chain...gorgeous Brazilian 3.5"x2" maroon and amber agate...retailing at $170...it's a Western chic stunner!!!!

xo

Photobucket