Saturday Shopping - Blog Shop Love...and an Announcement

On the positive side of things, it's the weekend...woot.

On the flip side, I woke up this morning....after feeling finally better for a couple of days...with a GD sore throat and head full of snot...I swear someone upstairs is out to get me this winter...just can't seem to be healthy for more than 2 days in a row...beyond over it.

Anyhoo...back to the glass is half full side of things, the one good point about being sick is that my sweet hubster loves any excuse to take the kids out, which means yours truly gets lots of computer time...and that equates to some good old fashioned online shopping in my books.

And that my friends, is where you come in.

As you know, I've been away and pre-occupied these past few weeks and as such, have missed the launch of two shops, from two of my absolute faveballs bloggers.

So today, I'm making up for it with a little preview of these sweet like honey endeavors.

First up, I'm sure you've all already seen the beauty that is Ms. Mackenzie's...aka Design Darling's...new site...


...tailored to the 'preppy twenty or thirty (I should hope so- wink;) something,' 
Design Darling {the boutique} is a perfect reflection of Mackenzie's aesthetic...which I like to call...Palm Beach Prepster Pretty...or PBPP for short.

I'm in love with what she has put together...the shop holds a collection of fabulous that is so charmingly her...


...which PS, means you'll ADORE it!

You can see more of Design Darling {the boutique} HERE...so hope you have your trusty credit card on stand-by...there's a lot of goodness and if you're anything like me, you'll find any attempt to be fiscally responsible VERY difficult;)

And now...to change gears a bit...I'm so proud of my second blogger entrepreneur friend, Ms Amber...aka Amber Interiors.

It seems though this girl is on the un-stoppable train.

A few weeks ago, she was featured in Elle Decor...yes that's right...effing ED...the Holy Grail of design publication bliss.

And on the tails of such fame, Amber has ventured into the world of merchandising with her new online store...


Reflecting her World Traveler Bohemian Chic style...or WTBC...Shoppe by Amber Interiors is filled to the brim with heaven sent pillows...all made with vintage textiles, these one of a kind creations are a true reflection on Amber's coveted style...the girl can combine patterns like nobody's buiziness so buying something from her store will pretty much instantly make your home cooler and more Amberific...tis a VERY good thing peeps...the girl knows what's she's doing...see...


Pillow utopia.

You can click HERE to see more of what's she offering up...bliss, bliss, bliss.

So there you have it...two bloggers who are taking over the wold with online shops that perfectly represent their shtick...so impressed...the talent in blog land just never ceases to amaze me.

And just so you know...yours truly might just be venturing into the world of e-commerce soon too...if all my ducks line up as they should, a little corner of the web will be belong to a B&B shop called....


More on that soonly:)

xo

Photobucket