Saturday Shopping - Sponsor Love

Happy weekend my friends.

I thought it a perfect Saturday to show you a little pretty, brought to you by my fabulous sponsors...and for today, I'm focussing on bag love.

First up...the divine k.slademade...

View All Products

 TO DIE FOR.

Her new selection of clutches has me breathless...this one in particular must be mine...


And I'm also loving these rose hued pretties...


Click HERE to see all of the clutch gorgeosity.

Next up, the divine Cooper Grey...

How lovely is this satchel?


...and these clutches/ipad covers...


...glorious.

Click HERE to see more bag/pillow/furniture/decor/lighting bliss.

And finally, have a look at the new beauties from the truly lovely Cory Renee...I ADORE this gold and hot pink number...

Gold and Hot Pink Clutch Purse Bag

...and am also quite enamoured with these...


...click HERE to see more.

So there you have it...a little sponsor bag love;)

I hope you all have a fabulous day- don't forget it's your last chance to enter my Zoe Pawlak oil painting giveaway...


...winner will be announced first thing tomorrow morning.

xo


Photobucket