Hello

Good morning sweet friends.

I need to start this post by saying a HUGE thank you to so many of you who were so incredibly supportive of me these past few weeks.

holy shitballs you're awesome

They say in good times and sad times you really find out who your friends are and to have so many of you, (who PS I've often never even met in in real life) be such kind and loving friends...well...it was truly overwhelming for me.

I feel honoured and so touched to know you all.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being you and for wanting to so much to make these past few weeks a little easier for me.

As most of you know, I lost my dear dear Nana on April the 20th.

{the last photo I have with her}

oh heaven....heaven

I had been sleeping over night in her hospital room and woke up at 6:30 to the nurse telling me she had just taken her last breaths.

To have her pass on my daughter's (who was named after her) birthday was actually such a comforting thing.

In a very weird twist of divine intervention. both of my kids were born on the day my grandmother's  passed...my dad jokes that if I ever have another baby, he's going to swallow a zillion baby aspirin and wear a helmet whenever their birthday rolls around- ha!

Anyhoo...I will say that seeing people pass is though heartbreaking, also a very enlightening thing...it's hard not to feel like something bigger or brighter than us is at work.

cross

I know without a shadow of a doubt that my sweet Nana is somewhere much more beautiful then here...

far, far better things

in her perfect daisy garden.


It's a way less precious world here though without her though.

:(

.......

On a much happier note, I'll be back later today with some goodie photos.

As some of you may know, I'm taking part in a designer consignment sale, which opens for business tomorrow.

If you live around these here parts and want some pillow, furniture, antique, curtain, trim, fabric goodness...now is your chance my friends.

Because if you're anything like me, as much as you like to...

 ;

...you also LOVE buying stuff!

Love you to...

Moon
{via}

...the moon and back.

xoxoxoxo

Photobucket