Sponsor Welcome- Black Rooster Decor

Sorry for the radio silence yesterday- my computer literally broke in half and well...broke.

But now...the good news...I have a new one...it's fancy shmansy and I just know it's going to be my friend...the power of positive thought as it were...3rd time's a charm for surezies on this one.

And the even better news...I can now introduce you to the ah-maaaazing sponsor I had planned on showcasing yesterday.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet...


...a Toronto based online store that "scours the world for the hottest furniture and accessories."

And let me tell you what the owner Nina {who PS, I've met in real life and is as sweet as she is talented} finds is well....GORGEOUS.

See...

  Pictures of Vintage Settee - Circa 1930

  Pictures of Vintage Sidechairs (Pair)

  Pictures of Vintage Nesting Tables

  Pictures of Provence Dining Chair

  Pictures of Gilt Peacocks (pair)

  Pictures of Limed Oak Media Console

  Pictures of Vintage Leaves Sconces (pair)

  Pictures of Antique French Table

  Pictures of Vintage Mercury Glass Table


  Pictures of Vintage Settee in Tangarine Tango



...and believe me, this was completely just the tip of the beauty iceberg.

Black Rooster is filled to the brim with divine accessories, lighting, furniture and art...you can see more by clicking HERE.

If you're in Toronto, or the surrounding area, you'll adore Black Rooster even more...lucky for you they offer free delivery and set-up in the GTA...woooooot.

Everyone else...don't fret- you can buy this prettiness online.

Can't. Get. Better.

Oh and one more little awesomeballs tid-bit...I'll be back tomorrow with a giveaway from BR...and you're going to luuuuuuv it!!!

xo
Photobucket