Designer Liquidation Sale

Once again I have to start a post with a ginormous thank you.

Truly...I'm just totally bowled over by the sweetness you all seem so ready to throw at me.

Touched beyond words.

Thank you, thank you and many big air/interweb kisses.

blowing kisses chicly...

Now...the business of the day.

I've been hinting at a big sale I'm taking part in and now, I've got to give you the real skinny.

GTA peeps, this is especially for you.

Starting today and running for the entire month of May is this...


...a huge warehouse sale of designer fabrics, draperies, antiques, trims, pillows and more.

Trust me when I tell you the dealios are AMAZE!

And to start it all off, we're having a 'Mingle with Mimosa's party this coming Saturday...



I'll be there, along with 3 other fabulous designers who can lead you through civilized booze in hand shopping;)

And to make the pot even sweeter, the author of an amazing new decorating handbook, Eileen Marshall, will be there doing a little signing...her book Dancing with Design provides "golden nuggets of advice and real life experiences. A valuable design how-to-manual, jam-packed with decorating tips and easy-to-apply trade secrets." It's a little gem my friends.

So...yes, there are many bueno reasons why you should all come this Saturday...along with any and every other day this month;)

A little Instagram preview of the goodies just to seal the 'you must attend' deal...













See you there party people!

xo
Photobucket