Mama's Day

In honour of the most important day of the year on Sunday...


...it's prezzie suggestion time.

First up... jewels because let's face it...we all want some.

I've just discovered the beautious designs that are Meredith Marks.

Behold...





Want, want and want.

All that colour makes me happy like it's Sunday morning.

The green ring especially.

Husband?

Oh and great news if you're in the GTA...Meredith M. is having a trunk show at Holt's...ends on the big day...a limited edition collection will be available there and once it's gonzo, it's gone so giddy up buttercups.

And...since I have some fabo jewelry sponsors...send your hubster/boyfriends/children here...


and here...



 ...to buy you some pretty bobbles...

Oh and as one last suggestion...my delightful photography guru/sponsor bomobob has just started offering up some jewlery of his own...phone styles...


...pink vintage camera number should really be mine.

And speaking of gifts, make sure you enter my Brave Leather giveaway...


You know you must have one of those pretties to call your own.

Click HERE to get your chances in.

I'll be back tomorrow with some other winner suggestions.

xo
Photobucket