Randomness

I've got a rather mixed-bag of fun for today.

First up...

robert passal via trad home daybed, artwork
{via}

...is this art genius....can we talk about Mr. leopard for a minute?

Good lord I need some of that action in my life.

And speaking of greatness...

walls, amazing console table

...man I'd roll over backwards for the eagle table...heaven.

I'd also give up more than a few things for this little piece of design nirana, courtesy of Kim Steward...

Interior Project/ Kimberly Steward/ Kess Agency by Marcus Hay featuring 20x200 + West Elm artwork
{via}


...the b/w chairs, gun lamp, artwork and horses...yes and yes please.

.arch 

Then there's the dining room above...holy arches batman.

And since we're on the topic of super heroes....Kelly Wearstler...

Kelly Wearstler

...you're my most favourtist of all.

I'd die happy if it happened in that office...or in this one for that matter...

I want...that desk...

...pink desk, can we make out and can this girl get in on the action...

Adore.  Regina Feoktistova in “La Femme Provocateur” photographed by Kevin Sinclair an styled by Alex van der Steen for Elle Mexico October 2011.

I'm a boy lover but goodness she's hotsticks.

Also...

I had a MAJOR hair transformation yesterday- more on that later...for now though, I'll just say I think I'm going back for a little re-colour of sorts.

Some of you have already seen this Instagram shot of yours truly...


...and as you can see, right now mine is sort of ombre, which is cool...trouble is I don't really love either the dark colour or the light colour...bummer.

I want the colour to be just like in the photo above...I also want that ladies pants, shoes and coat...and legs for that matter...back the the hair...trust me when I tell you, getting red to be just the right red is harder than astro-physics

This on the other hand, is colour perfection...

graphic dark wallpaper, graphic fabric, green sideboard, pink walls

I NEED some of that blue fabric in my life....adore it with the green...also love the pink walls/green velvet in the adjoining room.

Moving on...

This little gold strapping detail probably has to happen in either my house or a clients...

Pinned Image

...as does this idea of covering my black bathroom walls is art...

gallery powder room...photo by Liz Daly.
{via}

...oh and I really should rip out one of my showers and replace it with a gold frame one...

brasstastic

...just because it's AWESOME!

And finally...on a totally different vain/since I'm trying to keep you on your toes this morning...I've got a little sale preview to show you...


That right there folks is a small preview of some goodies that belong to my dear friend Tim...the cuty patooty pictured above...turns out he's selling all of it as part of this year's 

A few highlights from Tim himself...

·         Louis XVI upholstered arm chair: freshly painted and reupholstered in high quality upholster grade polka dot fabric for high style and maximum durability.  For additional visual interest, the back of the chair is upholstered with designers' favourite "Pop Flower" fabric from Kravet.

·         Authentic George Nelson Bubble lamp: this medium size classic design is definitely one of the most photographed pendants in home décor magazine history.  It is simple, refined, and sophisticated.

·         Mid-century modern table lamp on tripod.  This lamp is funky and is a perfect addition to a contemporary space.

·         Starburst mirror: great size for small foyer, the gilded gold finish adds character and charm to this mirror

·         Rattan coffee table base: this rattan base in natural wood finish is idea for cottage living.  Just add a piece of glass on top and you are all set to relax and enjoy summer living.

·         Fabric packages: these packages are put together for you with a specific design in mind.  Each package contains fabrics and instruction of how to complete the pillow project: ideal for all the handy folks looking for a little DIY.

·         Custom Pillows: these pillows are custom designed by DesignMaze Interiors and are by no means the ordinary pillows you pick up in a store.  The patterns and colors are intricately partnered together to enliven any spaces they live in.

·         Accessories: vases, objects, and more … come and take these hand-picked accessories home with you.  

As you can see/read, you probably should visit this sale...if you know what's good for you that is:)

Along with Tim's goodies, will be plenty of other fabulousnesss.

Check it all out on May 19th at the Wychwood Gallery in the Artscape Wychwood Barns (Wychwood Avenue, 1 block south of St. Clair West...you can read more about it HERE.

And with that my friends, I'll leave you with this...

flying fashion!

...hot damn I'd love to be hanging from a vine and holding a parasol, while dressed in sherbet coloured frock;)

xo
Photobucket