Real Jealz

You know what irks me?

That the big man or woman or gods upstairs didn't bless me with the one superpower I want above ALL others.

Big G was apparently very happy to grant this gift to a few fellow bloggers who PS, were already super duper talented in a bunch of other ways...

Our dear friend Chassity is exhibit A- did you see her unveiling yesterday?

Holy shitsticks....


What the what?

She wakes up one day, decides to paint and then knocks it out of the park?

Count me 'jeal' to the 'us'.

And then there's exhibit B...Kerry Steele.

You might have spied one of her pieces in my moodboard yesterday....well it turns out that on top of being an interior designer and blogging beast, she can also paint...





...and PS, by paint I mean she can knock the balls off of nudes and abstracts...which PS, are my FAVOURITE!

Double jealz.

And of course, there's exhibit C...our dear hilariously fabulous friend Jenny, who makes things like this happen...




WTF?

How does a girl wake up one day and think hum...maybe I'll paint something and then produce those pieces of greatness?

And of course, there's also the bevie of artists who blog on the side...the Nicoles, Jessicas, and Kims of the world..yup...I'm talking bout you...you know the whole envy is apparently a sin thing? Well count this girl as a giant fail in that department.

Oh how I wish I was granted this one particular gift fantastica.

When I try such things, I'm lucky enough to end up with a canvas that hasn't morphed into a big glob of shit brown.

Boo.

Ah well...onwards and upwards as they say...I have my own gifts...yadda, yadda...blech.

I WANT THIS ONE!

xoxo

Photobucket