Things that Slayed Me this Week...other than NYC

HEEEELLLLOOOOOO.

I'm sorry I've been missing....was in NYC for Blogfest and just didn't get my blogging shit together for posts while I was away.

Poor.

Sorry.

In any case, I'm back.

Sick as a large dog but here.

I promise a full recap on Monday...just don't have the brain power to do it now...the flu is making sentence formulation tricky mc trickersons at the moment.

So for now...a few quick things that have killed me this week.

1.

I saw something in NY that changed my mind on the poodle chairs...I know...I'm a bit schizo on that front.

As you may remember, I recently found this...


...I still adore it and am now thinking pillows for said chairs.

Mostly because I want this KW channels genius as the main player...


Could you die?

I can and did when I spied it in the Lee Jofa window display.

Want, want and want.

2.

My daughter went to her prom yesterday.

Have no @#$Q(* idea how she somehow morphed into someone old enough to do such things.

In any case, she went...and looked SO pretty doing it...


Doesn't that dress slay you...does me.

Wish I could wear it actually...blasted 37 year old knees and post baby lack of waist.

3.

I woke up to this in my Facebook feed yesterday...




Ms. Jessica Rae Sommer....you KILL me in the best possible way.

I. CAN. NOT. BELIEVE. HOW. GORGEOUS. THIS. IS.

Is it weird to say a portrait of yourself is pretty?

I generally hate any image of myself but this....LURVE.

And before anyone thinks I'm some sort of narcissistic weirdo for commissioning a portrait of myself, I didn't.

4.

While in NY, I called home to ask the husband how he spent the day with the kids...this is what I got via text...





...yes...that's two of my most precious loves in the world in a helicopter.

1/2 of me wanted to KILL him for doing something like that without my awareness...the other half thought he was the coolest dad ever for sharing such an incredible experience with the kidlens.

Still not sure which half is winning.

I suppose since they are all in one piece, it's the later.

5.

The realization that after a whirlwind trip in NYC, this is happening soooooon...

BlogPodium

...fun, fun, fun!!!

Please pray that my plague disappears before I have to talk in front of 200 or so people tomorrow.

And with that I'm off to an acupuncture appointment...with a 3 year old in tow...wish me luck.

Happy almost weekend.

xo
Photobucket