Designer Spotlight - Daun Curry



Oh my gee...do I have some pretty design for you.

I stumbled across the portfolio of Daun Curry a few weeks ago and well, I almost kind of died.

The girl had me at hello with her branding...


...and the fact that we love the same fonts...well...icing on the cake.

Of course, it's Daun's portfolio that's really got my pants in a knot...
   

   

   

Custom gold hands wallpaper

   


    





   

   

Plaster Ceiling East Side
   




Key fivezies here:

1. Copious use of wallpaper
2. Ability to mix styles, genres, patterns
3. GINORMOUS RANGE
4. Quirk factor
5. Amaze art at every turn...and PS, I'm thanking DC for the introduction to Anibal Vallejo...the genius behind this...


...which I'd give up a limb for...same goes for these...




...faceless people and animals, all bathed in a hint of pink...yes thank you please.

Back to Ms. Daun...on top of all the insanity I've already shown you, the lady also designs furniture...




...that makes me want to give up the limb I have left after the painting trade;)

Oh just to put the cherry on the annoyingly perfect scales, Daun also writes a fabo blog.

Hate her

ADORE.

xo
Photobucket