Friday Fancies - Art to Fashion...Colour Block

Friday...happpiness.

Up for today, a little mint colour block fancy action...art to outfit styles.

And I figure since I've got three looks, they might as well go from soft to bold...why the heck not...prettier that way.

So...first up, a look inspired by a new piece from my FABULOUS sponsor 
Sarah Swanson/Gallery Wall...I find myself so inspired by her brilliant $10 idea- and PS, just in case you haven't heard, she's now offering answers to design questions for the same 10 bones...genius.

The art ensemble...


Jamie Joseph ring . J Crew wedges (sold out) . Hudson jeans

Pretty pretty.

Moving on to numero deux...this stunning piece from Cheryl Wasilow has lead to this blocked frock...



Art .  Versus dress . Jenny Jenny earrings . ModCloth belt .
Giuseppe Zanotti sandals . New Look clutch . Ted Rossi bangles 

And just so you know, that painting is heaven...and So reasonably priced...I might just have to buy it for myself.

Now last but certainly not least, a saturated outfit brought you by this ah-maazing painting from 
Old Fangled Studio that PS, is 16x20 and wait for it...$30...that's effing crazy pants in my books- somebody reading this blog better go and buy that shit up...seriously.

Anyhoo...the look...



Art . We Like Fashion top . Old Navy bangle . DVF pants
Phillip Lim heels . Emilio Pucci clutch . Kenneth Jay Lane ring .
Oscar de la Renta earrings 

And PS, I NEEEEEDDDD that clutch- like in an obscene way.

So there you go- three art to outfit colour block ensembles.

Hope you enjoyed- you can see more colourificness HERE.

Toots.

xo
Photobucket