Purchase Tangents

This morning I give you a bit of a mixed bag of tangents related to purchases;)

First up, I posted a picture on Instagram of my new side table ...for those of you who may of missed, get a load of this polyhedron/marble insanity...





...and the best part, it was a mere 35 bones.

Love.

It's actually got me thinking about this whole polyhedron 'trend'...me likey.

I was flipping through Etsy this a.m and spotted this clock number...

Faceted Wall Clock

...totes wouldn't kick it out of bed for peanuts.

In other news, I bought some palm action this weekend....





...and they made me re-access my #projectexterior plans.

As you know, my original thought was to do black windows and have the siding painting dark charcoal...the trim would be beefy and white.

This neighbourhood house is the inspiration for such measures...





...and is still the front-runner plan but I'm also warming up to the idea of going total Palm Beach and doing the siding white...again, the windows would be black.

My all time faveskies neighbourhood crib is all about what I mean...





I LOVE the idea of white with black windows and copious amounts of black/white striping and greenary...with a little pink in there of too of course.


So what's your vote?

Charcoal or white?

Very interested in your thoughts on this matter.

Oh and one more thing...today my little red head graduates from Kindergarten...this Mama is going to be a basket case...just don't know where the F the time goes.

Also, it's my sister's birthday and since she's the GREATEST SISTER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE, I wanted to take a minute here to wish her a blissballs day.


Good day to all of you friendlies too;)
xo
Photobucket