Sponsor Welcome - Kerry Steele

Morning friends.

I'm an excited girl today because I get to introduce you to my newest fantastica sponsor, Kerry Steele.


As if being an incredibly talented interior designer and blogger (Design du Monde) wasn't enough, Ms. Steele is also able to add painter extraordinaire to the list.

I'm completely smitten with well...all of her gorgeous abstract work.

Have a look... 













Heaven.

And what's more, Kerry's paintings are completely accessible to everyone...they're insanely reasonable in the price department...as in large original paintings for less than $100...amaze.

You can see more of Kerry's portfolio HERE and/or purchase at her Etsy shop HERE.

I'm honoured/thrilled to have such a talent on the B&B sponsor roll.

Now go buy some paintings lovebugs....oh and if you shop within the next two weeks, use code Bijou2 to get an additional 15% off!!!!

Happy dancing jazz styles.

xo
Photobucket