A Project Zhush Update, Veronica, and a Wish List

Morning...or afternoon, as the case may be...today, I've got a few updates of sorts to share.

First, I was thrilled to bits and pieces when Ms A from A sent a little progress shot my way.

You may recall that this is/was the office plan...

...and well, A has done me proud...


...the mirror, art and lighting are still to be done but hello gorgeous...soooooo happy!

It's like little treasure box- delightful.

The office completion means that we can soon move on to the bedroom and bathroom- just you wait.

In other news, the painting spree continues...Ms Veronica just went up...


...and I think she's rather swell...sort of want to keep her actually...but...I need you to buy her and all her friends up because, well, I have a LONG list of things I need to get done to this house...a very looooong list.

1. windows
2. new deck
3. exterior painting
4. wallpaper in my bedroom molding (above)...the white and silver version of this...

still one of my favorite wallpapers.  3 years running.  It might be time to actually buy it.

...was supposed to be installed ions ago
5. finish wallpaper in the hallway- the ostriches are needed on two more walls 
6. rug for under kitchen table
7. new tile and paint for master bath...currently there's subway tile up half the wall but I want it everywhere

subway tile, sink detail

...wouldn't mind that sink detail either- woe Nellie
8. runner for foyer
9. bedroom switching- change of plans on the office/dressing room for me front..Scarlett is moving to Tasha's room, which means paint/wallpaper and a new closet since the room doesn't have one...and window treatments.
10. the bedroom downstairs is going to be office for hubby/crash pad for daughter when she's home from uni...so yah...needs a complete makeover
11. front bedroom re-do into what, I don't know
12. landing at the top of the stairs has to magically morph into a proper art studio because the painting in the kitchen thing...NOT WORKING...it's just really a landing, so not much room but probably enough for some shelves, a table and easel
13. Outdoor lounge furniture
14. Pink tile...

fabulous pink shower!


...needs to happens somewhere in my house- like yesterday
15. my poodle chairs need to be revocovered and my latest obsession is this Porter Teleo hand painted gorgeousity...

Ornamental Habit: PORTER TELEO: PART 2

...the one on the right...could you die?

Also, who knew that Kelly Wearstler's hallway...


...was actually covered in PT wallpaper?

I didn't...totally thought it was painted on the walls...a giant tangent but since it's Wednesday and I've been poopy not posting about wallpaper, how in love with this line am I?

Turns out that the KW treatments I heart, are in fact PT wallpaper!


...thanks to Sherry for introducing me to this...my very newest wallpaper/fabric obsession...you can see more of the amazingness here.

I'm sure there's more but that's just off the top of my head...so yup, I need some cold hard cash...click HERE to help the project fund/add to your art collection:)

Or, hire me for some e-design goodness.

K.

Great.

Me and these munchkins thank you from the bottom of their hearts...


xo

Photobucket