Designer Spotlight - House of Honey

I'm pretty sure I've talked about the portfolio of House and Honey before but I just can't resist another ride on that pony.

...especially after syping this nursery that's been blasted all over blogsphere...



Heaven.

The illustrations on the closet doors are my fave element...I'm also pretty smitten with the dark walls/ceiling, huge Beni and that gold doll presentation table.

I also wouldn't kick this wallpaper...


...this cabinet...


...that sink...


...that portrait/chair and wallcolour...


...this everything...


...that chair and disco ball...


...this wallpaper...


...and this entire room...


{even though it's meant for a kidlet...the art and the cat...and that Christopher Farr fabric yum}

...out of bed for crackers.

Also, I'd consider buying me some HofH e-design goodness just so I could get one a rendition of my own...





 And speaking of money spending over at HofH...can we discuss my longing to visit the shop with the same name?

SO. BADLY. NEED. TO. GO. THERE.

In the meantime, I've got my eye on a pile of prettiness at the HofH 1st Dibs locale...






  ...and the great news on that front, is that the 1st Dibs page is actually dare I say, reasonably priced?

Sadly, I couldn't find these lovelies listed...


NEED them in my life...like yesterday.

You can see more honey goodness here...enjoy love nuts.

And with that, I'm off to watch copious amounts of Olympic goodness...I'm presently in the middle of a small tennis heart attack...no biggy.

Oh and before I go, it's my mama bear's b-day today- wishing her a very happy, happy one!!!

Never have words been more true than in her case.

Smooches to her most of all today.

xo
Photobucket