Designer Spotlight - Janet Rice

Yo.

It's so stinking hot and my brain is mush so this is going to be quick and to the point.

1. Words can't possibly portray how much your comments and support have meant to me these past few weeks...I know I sound like a broken record but truly, thank you, thank you...each of you has made this donkey shit time just a little bit better.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2. I came across the portfolio of Janet Rice, after seeing this shot on Pinterest...

Janet Rice Interiors - Glamorous foyer with black & blue DG medallion wallpaper,

...at first, the picture led me right to Designer's Guild so I could find the info on that stunning wallpaper.  It's called Linnaeus and I'm thinking it might have to find a place in my house...more on that later...for now, I'll just tell you that yes, it comes in two shades of pink...

.  .

...yum.

Anyhoo...after finding out the deets on the paper, I linked over to the designer's site and discovered a rather enchanting portfolio made up of shots from one rather fetching Dallas apartment, all done up in my absolute fave colour scheme...black, white with a dash of pastel...
















...lurvely...I want the curvy silk headboard and the pink chairs...mucho.

I think what strikes me most about this collection of pretty is how stunning the photography is... enchances the loveliness that Ms Rice put together so perfectly.

Also, I just adore all that girliness...delightful.

Happy day spending everyone.

xoxo

Photobucket