Let's Hear it for the Boys

I've been in rather a dark sort of mood as of late so I thought why not switch the feminine gears and direct your eyes to some rather fetching boy spaces.

Although, as we all know, pink girly pretty is definitely my bag, I can't say that I'm not intrigued by this boyaliscious fantastica...

masculine

printy - prints

Masculine

masculine

Masculine

cool...love vintage door

masculine

Masculine


masculine

Masculine

Masculine

leather tufted chesterfield

Yes, although I'm all about the feminine glamour, I do also enjoy a little moody masculine...especially when there's warn brown leather and giant graphic art involved...and speaking of art, I'm tampering with some more black again...


...who says boys can't enjoy a little pink;)

I bet if this shot was coloured, Mr Handsomepants would totes have a pink and white striped shirt on...

Tom Ford.

...and he'd sooooo live in a space as cool as those above...with a little 'wink' up on his walls to boot;)

Oh and one more thing before you go...I put together a little summer inspired art-outfit pretty for Madison over at one of my new fave reads, The White Ruffle...since were talking masculine fabulous here today, here's one of the ensembles I put together...



...click HERE to see more business.

xo

Photobucket