Mural, Mural on the Wall

I've got murals on the brain today- sort of dreaming of some giant something on my new/soon to be/when husband gets a new job office/studio.

Now we all know that this sort of thing can go wildly wrong...it can of course, also go VERY right...

Mural

Mural.

mural

b/w Mural

mural

mural

mural

Mural

mural

Mural

Mural...

mural

.mural

mural

mural

mural

Mural

mural

mural

b/w Mural

Mural...

The zebra and panther makes me crazy...as does the watercolour heaven above...would love either in my office.

Also, since I also like to think of others....

If When my hubster ever gets a new job and thus needs a home office, I'm totally doing huge spooky portrait/anitque like people all over his walls...Meredith came up with that idea a few months back and oh how I want to make it happen.

I see lottery tickets in my near future;)

xo

Photobucket