Shop the Sponsors

Hello friends.

It's a long weekend here so a holiday day but for me, those are the BEST online shopping days so I thought since we're all cut from the same 'I love buying pretty things' cloth, you'd probably like a little good stuff parade to start your day.

So, here are a few of the fabulous things currently being offered by my delightful sponsors.


Have you seen the gorgeous work that this talented artist is selling for $15?

Original 9 x 12 painting on paper by KSteele

Original 9 x 12 painting on paper by KSteele

Original 9 x 12 painting on paper by KSteele

...amazingness.

Of course, Kerry also has some larger pieces that will set you back a slight bit more but still, SO reasonable...I lurv this one in particular...

Original abstract nautical 16x20 painting by KSteele


You know you need to hire this girl to design something for you...just look at what she can do...

image

image

Along with her design porfolio brilliance, Sarah's also made $10 a whole lot of fabulous with her 'ask a designer a question' option...


...and her Gallery Wall paintings...

graphic watercolor in pink, blue and gold

So much goodness.


On sale now...


...fabric heaven.


Always one of my first stops when looking for gorgeous antiques, a quick search and look at what's up...


...god I wish I had ANYWHERE to put that leopard- he's massive and SO good.


You know I want every single clutch in this shop...and I literally mean EVERY one.

The new gold monogrammed tip pouches are so good...

Image of Take It Personal-Pink Pastel


...and I'm mad about these striped numbers...



More clutch goodness from my first sponsor ever Cory Renee...and since it's wedding season, she's totally got you covered with customizable bridesmaid clutches...

 Customize Your Own Bridal Clutch Purse for Brides and Bridesmaids - Discounts for Bulk Orders

...and beautiful pretties for the bride...

Silver Crinkle and Raspberry Clutch Purse Bag Medium

Bridal Clutch Bridesmaid Clutch for Wedding White and Silver Grey Interior

White Ivory Floral Wedding Clutch for Brides with chain strap - LAST ONE


I own this so can say without a shadow of a doubt, that's its HEAVEN in necklace form...

...as are these...

Indian Turquoise

Calella’s Cliff


Gold Dusk



I could furnish/accesorize my entire house entirely from this store...my current favourites...

Pictures of Gold Hammered Pendant - Large


Pictures of Vintage Settee in Weathered Gilt Finish

Pink Birds by Paule Marrot

Did you catch that Paule Merrot is now being sold there...and framed in acrylic no less!!!!

Dead.


So much goodness...





...the lighting section in particular has me a little breathless.


Last but nothing close to least, art fantastica....

Fur Collar Attitude 5x7 Watercolor Girl

A Girl and Her Lighter 5x7 Watercolor Illustration

American Flavor

Sleep

I HAVE THE BEST SPONSORS EVER!

Go shop them:)

xo
Photobucket