Talented Friends and Some Wallpaper/Fabric Decision Making

If you're like me, you like to wake up and find pretty shit to buy online...purchasing whilst still in bed, and coffee in hand...well, that's good stuff.

Lucky for your, there's blogging ladies out there that are making said buying, SO easy for you.

My sweet and talented friend Alex just put together perhaps the prettiest Joss and Main collection I've ever seen...

Alexandra Berlin Design

...some of my favourites...


...helllllooooooo gorgeous.

Trust me when I say, the prettiness above would make one hell of a delish room/space- girly glam at it's best.

And PS, her sister did that amazing artwork- can we say talented family much?

You can see the rest of Alex's fantastica collection HERE...and quick on it...there's sold out items already and the sale is only on for 3 days.

In other news, I'm sure you already know this but the lovely Chassity has opened up an art shop on Etsy...


...and well...it's good...REAL GOOD.

I'm dying for this piece...

Mae

...like in a supercalafragalistic sort of way...also love, love this beaut...

Raw Pink

...talent, talent, talent.

You can see more of Chassity's art awesomeness HERE.

And last, but not least...and PS, prepare to loose your shit...there's this girl glam project reveal from Ms Naomi...aka RIDIC TALENTED DESIGNER...


...I might have just died.

Thanks to Naomi, I'm now totally convinced that the swans NEED a place in my house...and ::whispers:: I know the perfect room...more on that to come...teasers;)

And speaking of Naomi .I was over on Design Crisis (it was Ms. Naomi who linked over to this AH-MAAZING blog that had somehow slipped off my daily reading list, and holy shit, have I been missing out because it's soooooo good...can't.stop.reading) the other day and spied this...


...can someone PLEASE tell me what that fabric is?

I seriously want to copy the shit out of that couch...want it in a large heart aching sort of way.

And speaking of heart swelling, while over at DC, I also spotted this Little Green Paint Co. wallpaper...


..and proceed to have a small angina attack.

Holy farksticks it's good.

An inky blue bathroom in this paper perfection has me dreaming in technicolour.

My wallpaper obsession is actually back in full swing...as you know, I've been dreaming about a studio for my little painting adventure, but since space is very limited in my abode, I'm thinking one of the rooms in the basement will probably be the best bet.

It's a dark, small room so it will need some jazz hands to make it come to life.

As of now, my fave contenders are:


...one of my loooong time faves...DG Padgett...I love it's geometric badass self.

After spying angles over at Furbish...


...it became a top love favourite and I think it would be perfectly flashy but still neutral in the studio.

And finally, there's Tibault's Tanzania...


...when Meredith did up that sublime office of hers, I immediately had sugar plum visions of my walls covered in that spotted divinity, with my collection of unsold paintings carefully hung on top;)

I love all three because they're bold but will still let the artwork take center stage.

This room will triple threat it as a studio, guest room and office so yeah...it needs to be good:)

Thoughts?

Favourite?

Any other ideas?

xo
Photobucket