A Thought, a Win and a Sale

Hiya lads and lasses.

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm thinking of making some changes on my chinoiserie cabinet in the living room.

My first thought is to just play around with the arrangement inside and move some shelves so I could get some art up in there.

My other thought is to actually move the thing and put it in Scarlett's new 'dressing room' ...since the bookcase she has in her present room won't fit, she needs something to display all of her little trinkets...of course, I could also do this sort of thing with it in there...

Shoe Cabinet

shoe cabinet
...or maybe a combo of the two...cute sparkly kid's shoes and little pretty things.
The only problem with this plan is that I'd then have a little whole to fill in the living room...of course, my first on that front is some of this action...
bar cart ideas.
{via}
...with some fantastic art above of course...maybe my new Chloe Shard piece.
Decisions, decisions.
Thankfully, one thing in that spot of the room has been decided thanks to my amazingly talented friend and sponsor, Hollie Cooper aka Pillotopia.
I opened my inbox last night to find this picture of the fabric she hand dyed for my poodle chairs!!!
Isn't it AH-MAAAZING?
I am in total and utter love with it and can't freaking wait to get it up on those chairs...yum to the yum.
Lucky for you, Ms Cooper is having a little sale so you can have some of this goodness in your own home...
Intertwine - Black on White II
Intertwine - Gold on White
One of a Kind Emerald
One of a Kind Cobalt
Use Code SUMMERSALE2012 to get 25% off ANYTHING in her shop...there's these intertwine lovelies to pick from, along with brightly coloured tie-dye numbers and printed fabric pretties as well.

Good. Good.

The sale will run until the end of the month so get shopping y'all.

xo
Photobucket