Etsy Paper

I was perusing Etsy the other night and found a few little wallpaper goodies to share.

1. This vintage schumacher floral that I'm considering as an alternative to the Orangie...I could have 11 rolls for a grande total of $180...a fraction of what the Orangie would cost to be sure.

It's pretty and romantic and all that, but can you see it being able to be moderned up?

Imagine it with lots of brass...dressing racks....modern art...mirrors....a settee...etc. etc...


...sort of like this kind of thing...

mustard floral wallpaper

...only a tad bit less sweet.

And speaking of Etsy, I rounded up some other fabo wallpaper selections...

2. There's 5 rolls of this 70s goodness available- would be awesomesauce in a bathroom...


3. If I was ever to birth another son, this greatness from Montreal based Papier de Lierre, would SO be the jumping off point for the nursery...


Good stuff no?

xo
Photobucket