Friday is Randomday

I know...I know...it's supposed to be art-fashion day...truthfully, I've just got too many other things running through my brain today to focus on just one thing.

So...it's random garb.

1. I commissioned a piece from my AH-MAAAZING sponsor Chloe Shard and it arrived a few days ago...let's just say, I'm in total and utter awe over it...so, so, so, so good...


I can't wait to get her all framed up and hung somewhere pretty...stay tuned:)

2. So...I guess couldn't resist...here's the matching ensemble...



You can look over the rest of this week's fancies HERE.

3. My dressing room idea for Scarlett's room got a little boost yesterday...the fam jam and I were at IKEA buying up dorm room supplies for my big kid...PS on that one...how the holy hell did my eldest turn into a kid about to go to university?  Holy shit...
Anyhoo...while there, I spied this...


It was $12.99 and soon, it will look like this...

Dressing Room.

...thanks to my super star friend, Tim at Beresford Inc...oh and wheels will likely be added too:)

Fun, fun.

4.  My friend and fabulous sponsor Hollie Cooper aka Pillotopia has made the Kelly Wearstler's fabric heaven that I've been lusting over but can't afford...


...a reality with this hand painted on silk goodness...


...and as we speak, she's painting up 4 continuous yards of it so that I can re-upholster my poodle chairs in it...soooo excited!

You can own some of this heaven too in pillow form...clickzie HERE.

5. I was lucky enough to tag along with this same friend last week, as she sourced some fabric for her clients...while perusing the show houses, she spotted this...


...and I proceeded to have a heart attack...isn't it glorious?

Love, love, love, love, love.

6. I feel very honoured to be taking part in this year's Toronto Fall Home Show...I'll be performing a little upcycling magic on a trinket from a local Habitat for Humanity store...I've got $100 to spend and already know what I'm after...cross your fingers that I'm able to find some sort of upholstery piece that my completely un-trained hands can manage to transform...I've got dreams of a 'Wink of Pink' like abstract  on a chair/bench/something.

I need mucho positive thoughts on this please...shall be interesting:)

7. You've got 2 more days to enter my Lisa Curran swim suit giveaway...


Enter HERE.

And with that, I'm out for now...I'll see you back here Sunday for the lucky pants winner draw.

xo