I'm Giving Away a Painting!

Morning friends.

I've had a crazy for cocco puffs sort of week- will tell you all about it very soon but for now, I want to say a giant sorry for being a little absent...I haven't visited my favourite blogs in yonks and am even having a hard time getting some new paintings done...really just feeling very preoccupied and you know when even my Instagram stream slows down, that I'm really sort of out of it.

Anyhoo...as a little 'I'm sorry' prezzie, I'm thrilled to be offering up a little 'Wink of Pink' over at one of my fave reads, Michaela Noelle Designs.

Head over there for your choice to win your choice of Adelaide...

Adelaide

...or Wren...

RESERVED- Wren

...there's also a 15% discount code being offered up that will apply for this entire week so yuppers...hop on over to MND.

I am working on a few new paintings but they are coming slowwwwwly...hope to have some new stuff up in the shop by next week.

In other news, it's Olympic soccer time and after that semi-final game (insert sad face,) I'm glued to my TV and screaming....


Hope you all are having a bueno week...oh and please cross your fingers for yours truly today - need some luck/positive thoughts on my side:)

xoxo
Photobucket