Let's Kickstart..Kimberly Lewis Home and Fikalite

Well hello there friendlies.

I apologize for my absence yesterday- it was a long weekend up here so a good excuse for a day off...I'm totally lazy this summer- blaming the heat.

Anyhoo...I've got some great new stuff today to make up for my post tardiness.

First, I know you are all familiar with the fabulous that is Kimberly Lewis Home...



Image of Sierra

...blogger/designer and wallpaper designer...let's just say that's pretty inspirational for this cat...have major dreams of my own paper/fabric line...I digress.

Well...the great news is that Ms. Lewis is gearing up to launch her 2nd collection and it looks a little somethin, somethin like this...







Such lovliness.

Now...to make these patterns come to life, KL needs a little help.

She's hoping to raise $8k to get this line off the ground...and I KNOW you want to do your part.


Click HERE to watch a little video about what she's doing and pledge your support.

And speaking of Kickstarting some goodness...meet Fikalite...






...a new concept in iPhone casing.

Instead of covering up all that apple yumminess, this new wristlet allows you to carry your phone is style, while still keeping it protected.

From their website...

"A simple sleek form, the leather wristlet provides comforted and control to the slippery iPhone. Most importantly, it balances aesthetic and functional demands."

And the best part, it comes in mint:))))

You can pre-order your wristlet HERE...I'm SO going to have one.

Happy new business supporting/great stuff buying.

xo
Photobucket