Sponsor Welcome - Store Around the Corner

I'm so happy to be introducing my newest sponsor, Store Around the Corner...


I've long been a fan of this charmingly feminine Etsy shop and count myself very lucky to own a couple of its pieces...



And since I know you LOVE gorgeous artwork, here's a preview of more that the shop has to offer...
Wall art - Matte Print 8 x 9 - Polka Dot Glamour pencil drawing - Home Decor

Wall art - Matte Print 8 x 9 - In London, Paris & New York - Pencil Drawing - Home Decor

Harpers Bazaar January 1952 Vintage Magazine Cover - Wall art Illustration - Matte Print 8 x 9 - Home Decor



Wall art - Matte Print 8 x 9 - The Art Deco Dress - Pencil Drawing - Home Decor

Wall art - Matte Print 8 x 9 - 1920's Starlet- Home Decor


Wall art - Matte Print 8 x 9 - To the beach Stars and Stripes Pencil Drawing - Home Decor



Audrey Hepburn pencil drawing - Wall art - Matte Print 8 x 9 -  Home Decor

Total loveliness.

Oh and PS, the owner/illustrator Eleni is one of the sweetest people ever so I'm beyond tickled to share her gorgeous work with everyone...I just adore people who manage to be crazy talented and wonderfully kind at the same time...honoured to have Store Around the Corner on my sidebar.

Now go buy all this prettiness up k.

Ta.

xoxo
Photobucket