Still on a Random Streak...Lucky 7

Well...it's Monday.

Whoppie pie.

I had a busy weekend driving all over hell's half acre trying to find my up-cycle item...success finally but it was a loooooong search.

For today, some recent eye catchers...

1. I've never seen this part of the famous 'wood island, black/gold hood, giant skylight kitchen' but wowzers...not really in love with the black shelving but OBSESSED with the antique looking cabinetry below.

two tone kitchen cabinetry

2. I spied this picture over at Things that Sparkle and well, it's just so damn pretty...thinking of updating one of my pages with it...

femininity
{via}

On the flip side of this shot, but equally as fabulous, is this one...

.
{via}

...it's already become my new 'advertising' shot...love.

3. Thanks to Eleni, I now know that the wallpaper I was lusting over is 'Flora' by Cole & Son...it's actually the wallpaper version of this iconic Gucci scarf.  After a mad google search trying to find out if and where it  could be bought, I ended up writing to the company to see if it was going to be put into production...sadly, it's been archived...apparently it's available for bespoke ordering and I've requested pricing but chances are it will be WAY out of this girl's budget...sad face...


4.  Numero three leads me to the way I'm feeling lately...

story of my life... 
{via}

...so many projects I'm dreaming of finishing but SO little cash to do them with:(
Please send ' her husband must get the job this week' good thoughts my way.

5.  Speaking of projects...I'm going to make some sort of hanging rack happen in Scarlett's new room...

{via}
.
..only hers will be suspended with gold chain and will of course, involve a brass rod.
The hanging bed idea has gone out the window...have other plans.

6. This bedroom has me dreaming in mint...

Minty colored bedroom
{via}

7. This whole room makes me breathless...

So quirky and charming- love that floral sofa
{via}

...the kelly green bamboo chairs with leopard seats...dead...that settee...dead and in heaven- I feel like I'm alsways asking this but anyone know what that fabric gloriousness is?

Enjoy the day love futters...I'm off to buy school backpacks for my soon to be Kindergartener and almost grade oner...and yes, both of these happenings mean that yours truly is going to soon find herself at home...ALONE!  Please pray to the gods that my husband is out of here (as in gets a job...notice that I've brought this up twice today- biiiiiiiig interview this week so let's just say it's on the brain)...mama needs some quiet time:)

xo
Photobucket