Veronica's New Home Spurs a #getintomyhouse Room

I opened my email a couple of days ago to see this...


...and in case you don't recognize what I'm trying to show you...that's my Veronica all gorgeous like in its new owner's home.

Could I die over the fact that its right beside my favourite lamp of all time?

Also, can we talk about this...


...holy mother farking bed.

I'm dead.

My painting is SO lucky...it's in the prettiest room of all time!!!

Winning.

I actually emailed Amy (the owner/creator of this heavenly room) just to ask her about that bed...apparently it's from Hooker and very reasonably priced...I looked it up and voila...


...love x a lot.

Can we picture it in soft pink linen for a second?

Or vibrant yellow for that matter.

Gah.

Want.

I'm dreaming of a room with that bed in yellow, pink walls and all of this (PS...please excuse the crappy old school board- I'm using my hubsters computer because I need a new charge cord and well, he's got some primative Powerpoint that doesn't allow me to remove backgrounds)...


The incredible artwork on the left from Paule Marrot can be purchased through my sponsor, 
Black Rooster Decor...and PS, you have the option to frame/in case in thick lucite...SO GOOD.  

The other gorge art on the right is from another sponsor, Kerry Steele...hold on to your hats because that original 12x12 painting comes ringing in at a mere $25 bones...you're welcome.

You'll have to hire me if you want to source the rest of that goodness;)

Later love beans.

xo
Photobucket