Wall Happniness

As per yesterday's post, I've been formulating ideas for Scarlett's room on the cheap'er'.

My thought collective got a boost this morning when I logged onto Pinterest and saw this...




...that there folks is a bathroom and STENCILED WALLS!

I'll say it again...the walls are done with a stencil...no wallpaper was involved.

Are you amazed?

I am.

Go HERE to see more of the project.

After seeing the bliss that is that bathroom, I linked over to the stencil website where it was purchased and discovered it...


Willow Pattern stencil

...along with SO much potential fabulous.

In the mood for framed chinoiserie panels...

Panel No 1 stencil

...here's the above one done in gold...


...or perhaps leopard is more your thing...

Leopard Repeat  stencil


I'm quite partial to just going whole hog on the animal front with this number...

Leopard stencil

...rawr.

I'm also rather fond of Aphrodite...

Aphrodite stencil

...Arrows...

Arrows stencil

...dogs (hello Best in Show wallpaper look-a-like)...


...Gothic Repeat...

Illustration graphic

...Baroque...


...and this pretty peony number...

Large Peony Repeat stencil

Clearly the possibilities here are endless.

The question is whether or not I have the patience and/or resolve to tackle this sort of immensely laborious project.

I'm thinking yes on that front...maybe not for Scarlett's ginormitron room but perhaps for a bathroom or two...my brain is seeing the Chinoiserie one (called Willow pattern) done on a blushy pink base in either white or gold...hello gorge.

How about you?

Dreaming of stenciled walls after seeing this goodness?

xo
Photobucket