A New Project and a Couple of Boards

I've got some design work to share today...

Up first, a little living room action I put together for my gorgeous sponsor, Black Rooster Decor...the shop has recently added a luxury liner boatload of goodies so designing a room using their glorious inventory, was tres fun to say the least...

You can buy everything you see in this 'Moody Pants Palm Beach Glam' board  HERE.

Up next, may I present my thought process for my newest actual design project.  

I've started work on a girl's bedroom and will eventually be completing the entire house...and PS, it's a big, reeeeeaaaaal good one.

Happy/skipping/jumping up and down.

For now, here's what I've come up with so far for little Ms A, as we'll call her...


I can't WAIT to get started on this one.

Stay tuned for the actual installation goodness.

And finally, just in case you missed my post from yesterday, please make sure you link over to the Facebook Habitat for Humanity/Home Show page and VOTE for your most favourite #upcycle project...trust me when I tell you, there are so many fantastically creative projects to pick from...you can even vote for more than one if you wish...my pink and gold bench thanks you in advance if you happen to give her a nod)

Enjoy your middle of the week day lovelies.

xo
Photobucket