A Vintage Seating Sale Just for You!!!!

Friends...I've got some fabbbbbbbulous news to share...my amazing sponsor, Black Rooster Decor is offering up an exclusive sale to B&B readers...that's right...this one is for you only!!!

From now until Sept. 28th, all vintage seating can be had for 20% off using the promotional code 'VintageBijou'


And just look at what could be yours...


Amazing right?

I have my eyes on this little lilac number....

Pictures of Vintage Lilac Settee

...for my soon to be nursery and am very much hoping my newest client will give me the thumbs up on this pretty...

Pictures of Vintage Fainting Couch

I'm of the FIRM belief that no room is complete without a great vintage settee/chair/fainting couch etc...that's my design boards almost always have one...

office


Inspiration for my daughter's room...kelly green settee, floral wallpaper, canopy bed, quirky art, vintage lamps

living room, pink walls, les touches curtains, platner chairs, DIY gold leaf ottoman, west elm rug


Girl's bedroom by Bijou and Boheme

And since, I've had so many people ask me about the little number shown in my header over the years...

Like very much! From Bijou and Boheme

...I'm pretty sure you all want one...so...now is your chance to own your own version at an AMAZING price.

You can see Black Rooster's full collection of vintage seating HERE...there's also a button right at the top of my sidebar to help you link over for the duration of the sale.

Happy shopping everyone.

xo
Photobucket