Fabric Joy and a Plan

I've got a few pieces of fabric on the brain.

First, this O&L/Christian Larcroix goodness...


...I've been practically licking my sample of it and am quite convinced I need many, many yards to feel satisfied.

In my dream world, I'd like to slather the main bathroom in this paper...


...and have the CL fabric as the shower curtains...and I do mean the double sided kind...complete with a pelmet box of course.

Fun no?

I'm also contemplating a plan for some rust velvet I just picked up...


...isn't it lurvly?

Pretty sure I need this made into something with tufts...or maybe a settee...or...

Perhaps in the red-heads room, alongside her Orangie wallpaper that PS, I don't think I can get out of my head/might have to be purchased despite it being WAY out of budget...


...maybe a rust velvet bench at the foot of her pink upholstered bed?

Oh wait...this bed...


...with an ornate/tufted bench at the foot...covered in rich rusty velvet...

Sort of like this number...


Heaven, I wish all of this could happen.

Where there's a will, there's a way as they say;)

xo
Photobucket