Ivy & Piper and Some Judging

I'm THRILLED to be featured in this month's issue of Ivy & Piper and couldn't help but clip the pages with my mug...


....artwork...


...and top 10 wish list...


You can read the entire issue HERE...believe me when I tell you, it's packed full of greatness.

In other fun news, I've been asked to be a judge in a fashion/styling competition that's taking place on Facebook...one of my favourite fashion haunts, Shopgirls, is holding a 'Style This' contest...

Here are the deets...

 "Become a fashion stylist by putting together your favourite 'Business Babe' look with carefully curated pieces from our shop. Browse the other entries by clicking the Gallery tab. Deadline for business babe looks is September 18th, 2012. The winner will be chosen by Christine from the lifestyle blog Bijou & Boheme. Stay tuned for the a new style category next week for a chance at another $100 gift card."

So...CREATE your very own bitchen business look like this one...

...and I'll help you win;)
Oh and speaking of coming out on top, please make sure you cast a vote HERE for your most beloved Habitat for Humanity/Home Show DIY masterpiece...my fellow participants all love and thank you kindly.

Happy almost weekend kindreds.

xo
Photobucket